considerations for Selling commercial property
Copyright © RBM Real Estate Solutions. All rights reserved.
Income Tax Ramifications
- Do you need to consider a 1031 Exchange or an owner carry?
- Talk to your CPA before listing your property.
Get all Financial Documents in Order
- Rent roll
- Copies of leases
- Operating statements for at least a year
- Appraisals, environmental & soil reports, surveys & building plans, etc.
- Copies of maintenance contracts
- Mortgage information
- Copy of title policy and deed
Do You Have the Right Professionals?
- Consider using an experienced & well connected real estate broker
- Real Estate Attorney
- Title Company
How Will Your Property Show to Potential Buyers?
- A clean and uncluttered property has a better chance of impressing a buyer.